Property Fit provides a bespoke property sourcing service working with clients on an individual basis. Each sourcing operation is tailored to the specific client requirement. We have developed a unique six stage process to ensure that our clients get the best results for their investment which works in this way:
• Determine client objectives – We offer a free consultation, either a face to face meeting or telephone call, to identify your financial objectives, resources and timescales.
• Create investment strategy – Based on specific requirements, we create a proposal that will meet property investment objectives. This may be a single strategy or it could be a mix of different property purchases through our different offices.
• Source property – We spend a lot of time on the ground carefully selecting appropriate properties for our clients. When we have found a property we think will meet the client brief, we send a property report which outlines the opportunities, our opinion and costs. The report also includes photographs.
• Negotiate deals & manage the process – We will negotiate the price ensuring we get the best price for our client. We will then manage the whole purchase process liaising with agents/vendors/solicitors/tradesmen to make sure the purchase goes as smoothly as possible.
• Manage repairs – We oversee any repairs needed for our clients. We have a roster of used and trusted tradesmen at each of our branches. We request quotes and send them to the client for approval. We aim to start repairs at any property within three working days of completion and complete the repairs as quickly as possible so that the property is ready to let.
• Ensure property is let – We work closely with our sister company, Active Letting, to make sure that the property is pre-marketed and let as quickly as possible to the right tenant. At every stage of the process we keep our clients updated on progress in writing, with photographs and by video when necessary.